SIPS is a progressive consulting organization that focuses…
SIPS is a progressive consulting organization that focuses on high-quality leadership, team building, and experienced Central Sterile Processing staffing.
Our core focus is Central Sterile Processing. We utilize industry standards to align policy with processes to solve complicated issues. Our data-driven approach provides results that alleviate barriers for our clients and their patients.
Our consulting and discovery engagements evaluate interdepartmental interaction between Surgical Services, Sterile Processing, and Materials Management to provide recommendations for improved operational processes.
Our Recommendations for operational improvement is accompanied by a process improvement calendar and workflow mapping, demonstrating the associated timelines and benefits of adopting best practices.
STAFFING AND TALENT RECRUITMENT SERVICES YOU CAN TRUST
We provide pre-screened knowledgeable and experienced applicants for you and your team to select from. We satisfy all staffing request with employment verification and thorough background checks
- Our Interim and Direct Hire Mangers are prepared to make improvements while sustaining the mission of the organization. Our Interim and Direct Hire Supervisors are equipped to support management and oversee your organization’s strategic performance.
- Our Interim and Direct Hire Educators are proficient in all areas of Central Sterile. They assess staff and provide a tailored curriculum for staff development of technical competencies and practical skills.
- Our Interim and Direct Hire Technicians are experienced and ready to support your day to day needs.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT PARTNERSHIP
Our Integrated Management Partnership transfers operational responsibility for the CS/SP Department from your leadership to SIPS. From the handoff, we implement the 5 principles of lean functionality techniques to ensure that our team is effectively tracking toward providing sterilized instruments to the right place, for the right patient, and at the right time.
Transitioning CS/SP responsibilities allows stakeholders from other departments to focus on their core functions. We will manage the daily operations of the CS/SP Department while working with key players to ensure proper support for your surgical volume to provide optimal patient care and customer service collectively. Our Integrated Management Partnership ensures that experienced employees operate your department at all times.
- Develop employee educational needs to meet quality and productivity expectations.
- Provide ongoing certification preparation courses as needed to reach and maintain a targeted goal of 100% certified staff.
- Collaborate with identified resources as needed to prepare for Regulatory Audits and maintain records as required for compliance.
- Develop project and process improvement initiatives as identified for continued victories.
EDUCATION AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
We offer a variety of training and continuing education opportunities for the Sterile Processing industry. Whether you’re currently working in Sterile Processing or looking to get your foot in the door, we offer training to suit your needs.
- Certification Preparation Course:
SIPS has an incredibly impactful certification preparation course. Our students have a 96% pass rate and are certified within 6 months of completing the course.
Our continuing education tutorials are online and available 24 hours per day. Keep your eyes peeled in case some are offered online or in a Facebook post.
- In-Services/ One Point Lessons:
We have several in-services offerings available to meet your ongoing staff development needs. We also develop in-service offering to meet your ongoing staff development needs to support current and future service offerings.
- Leadership Development :
Our leadership courses and dynamic team-building workshops support those with the desire to enter leadership, those new to leadership, and those stressed from leadership. All of our intuitive training can be conducted online and onsite.